By Ryan Cohen, Tao Wang
The variety of Android units working on Intel processors has elevated because Intel and Google introduced, in past due 2011, that they'd be operating jointly to optimize destiny types of Android for Intel Atom processors. this present day, Intel processors are available in Android smartphones and pills made through a number of the most sensible brands of Android units, reminiscent of Samsung, Lenovo, and Asus.
The raise in Android units that includes Intel processors has created a requirement for Android purposes optimized for Intel structure: Android program improvement for the Intel® Platform is definitely the right advent for software program engineers and cellular app builders. via well-designed app samples, code samples and case stories, the ebook teaches Android software improvement in response to the Intel platform—including for smartphones, drugs, and embedded devices—covering functionality tuning, debugging and optimization.
This publication is together constructed for person studying by way of Intel software program collage and China Shanghai JiaoTong University.
What you’ll learn
Comprehensive advent to the Intel ® Embedded and cellular platform
Android app GUI layout rules and guidelines
Covers the newest Intel Android improvement instruments, together with Intel Beacon Mountain model 0.6 and the Intel Compiler
NDK and C/C++ optimization
Designing and optimizing for low-power consumption
Who this booklet is for
The ebook is basically for app builders, software program engineers and open-source programming fanatics, yet is additionally utilized by for education courses and Codeacademy-style courses.
Read Online or Download Android Application Development for the Intel Platform PDF
Best technology books
From Spacewar on mainframe pcs to Tetris on pocket organizers, Phoenix has been referred to as the definitive e-book about the historical past of videogames. inside its pages you'll locate the Atari Pong, the Microsoft Xbox 360, and every little thing in among. yet this ebook is going past the full historical past of videogames.
In response to extraordinary entry to the corporation’s information, The Intel Trinity is the 1st complete heritage of Intel Corporation—the crucial corporation of the electronic age— instructed in the course of the lives of the 3 most vital figures within the company’s heritage: Robert Noyce, Gordon Moore, and Andy Grove.
Die Bahn ist komplex – aber kann sie nicht auch pünktlich sein? Müssen technische Systeme immer komplexer werden? Und wie können wir sie trotzdem beherrschen? Auf anschauliche Weise geht der Autor diesen Fragen nach. Er untersucht zahlreiche Modelle aus Natur und Technik und erläutert, worin deren Komplexität besteht.
- Space Technology Export Controls and International Cooperation in Outer Space
- USS Enterprise in Detail & Scale, CVAN-65 to CNV-65
- Stuff [UK] (December 2011)
- How to Thrive in the Next Economy: Designing Tomorrow's World Today
Extra resources for Android Application Development for the Intel Platform
3. Magnitude Band of interest Dynamic range of signal fb fs /2 Aliasing Fig. 015 Time [s] Fig. 25 Analog sinusoidal signal sampling and quantization process: a input signal and sampled signal, b sampling pulses Magnitude [dB] (a) 0 -50 -100 0 1000 2000 3000 4000 5000 6000 5000 6000 Frequency [Hz] Magnitude [dB] (b) 0 -50 -100 0 1000 2000 3000 4000 Frequency [Hz] Fig. 6 Signal Quantization In the process of A/D conversion, the amplitude resolution of digital signal is limited to digital representation.
29. 20) and quantization error is calculated from − E(z) = Y (z) − Yq (z). 22) where: Hs (z) = 1—transfer function for signal, Hn (z) = 1−H(z)—transfer function for noise. A properly designed circuit with noise shaping has flat frequency response Hs (z) in the signal frequency. On the other hand, Hn (z) should have high attenuation in the frequency band of interest and a low attenuation in the rest of the band. For a low oversampling ratio R, an efficient way to increase the signal-to-noise ratio is by use of a second-order loop filter.
However, the introduction of power class D amplifiers, initially analog and then digital, encroached on both these areas. A digital power amplifier class D is not much different from the power inverter or APF. The output power of audio power amplifiers is in the range up to tens of watts in the home, and in the range of kilowatts in the entertainment power amplifier. The only significant difference is the dynamic range of processed signals, which for class D amplifiers is more than 100 dB. In this respect, the author considers it appropriate to consider these problems.
Android Application Development for the Intel Platform by Ryan Cohen, Tao Wang